Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Disney Couture

Disneyana to buy or sell?
churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Disney Couture

Postby churros » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:08 pm

I don't know where else to put this but the blurb says:

Fairy-tales Do Come True!
Kidada Jones' new collection for Disney Couture proves that every girl not only deserves to be treated like a princess but should look like one to. Inspired by Disney fairytales, the Disney Couture line is every girl's dream come true.

This just-launched collection has captured the hearts of Hollywood celebs like Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Simpson who love the whimsy of these must-have fairy-tale pieces.

http://www.miijo.com/Products.aspx?b=64

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:35 pm

Maybe we need a 'Disney apparel' section?

I really loved the stuff on Miijo -/ and naturally, the one piece that I loved was one of the most expensive... I loved the blue Alice in Wonderland plaited leather number. Too cute.

The only thing I'll say is that the gold pieces being plated - regardless of how well they are done, and depending on the level of acidity in the wearers skin, will over time, lose their plating, and if I were to spend that kind of money, I'd want it to last. ( I used to work at a jewelry store- amazing how ingrained some stuff gets)

Having said that, if I had the disposable income of the starlets mentioned, then I'd buy several in a heartbeat.

I might also add that I have actually held the Tinkerbelle braided bracelet in my hot little hands only a couple of weeks ago, and no, I don't own one... one of our DUD members had recently purchased one and I was admiring it at a scrap night . It really is pretty.

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Classifieds”