Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Sydney Pixar Presentation August 8

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Sydney Pixar Presentation August 8

Postby KeithS » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:10 pm

Hey everyone who lives in Sydney, you may be interested in this.

Next Monday night, August 8, Pixar will be presenting their new Pixar "short" movie at Fox studios. The new short is titled "One Man Band" and I assume will feature in front of Cars when it is released next year.

On hand will be the director Andrew Jiminez and producer Osnat Shurer.

This is a one of a kind opportunity to meet some up and coming talent from Pixar studios. They will also be showing other Pixar shorts and talking about life in the Pixar studios in California.

Andrew has worked on Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, and The Incredibles in the visual effects team - he was also director of cinematography on The Incredibles.

It is only open to people 18 and over as the short has not been classified by the Office of Film and Literature Classification yet.

Tickets for the event are $15 and are available from Hoyts Cinema Paris from today. He is the link : http://hoyts.ninemsn.com.au/movie/1210.asp

I would love to go, but don't think I can make it.

KeithS
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:12 am

I would love to go too but I'm extremely sure that I won't be able to make it. :(

I bet they check people for video cameras on the way in. :wink:

Greg

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Animation”