Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Happy Birthday Keith

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.

Getting older is good because:

Poll ended at Mon May 14, 2007 1:45 pm

its better than the alternative
17%
your secrets are safe with friends because they cant remember them
No votes
in a hostage situation you are likely to be released first
83%
your investment in health insurance will finally pay off
No votes

Total votes: 6

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Thu May 10, 2007 8:02 pm

buy my absolute ultimate dream car,
Thats a mid life crisis? Sheesh my husbands goes through that every 18 months - the current one is a '71 Dodge Charger Superbee which kind of cost more than any holiday I've ever had!!!!!

By the way there is a company in Orlando where you can go to hire a Prowler I am tossing up whether to organise this for the 'boys' day on our upcoming trip!!!!!!!

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Thu May 10, 2007 10:09 pm

By the way there is a company in Orlando where you can go to hire a Prowler I am tossing up whether to organise this for the 'boys' day on our upcoming trip!!!!!!!
If my wife considered that and didn't go through with it, then I'd have to reconsider the type of midlife crisis I had. Sandie, it's a no brainer ...
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Thu May 10, 2007 11:06 pm

'71 Dodge Charger Superbee
as in.. a swarm?
Prowler
as in.... breaking and entering?

Is that even English?

ok... yeah... I know they're cars..... :D
God save me from car men..... never again.....
I'm so not a car person. Give me a Harley anyday....
That's why I can't have a mid-life, I'm happy the way I am and with who I'm with :D (hope Della reads that - I should get some big points!)
Point scoring is always wise..... :D
Validation is worth what? at least 30 points these days....
Now back in my day......

You guys are still on the shiney new side of mid life...and a degree of discontent is perhaps a prerequisite for a proper crisis after all. 8)

Nice normal well-adjusted Disney addicts...... good to see... :twisted:

Although, I must say, I did enjoy most of it and actually, I'm not entirely sure I'm out the other side yet.... :wink:

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”