Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Star Wars episode 3 (may contain spoilers)

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Star Wars episode 3 (may contain spoilers)

Postby calisota » Fri May 20, 2005 6:28 pm

Just got back from seeing it. Despite a strange feeling that it was lacking something at the end I still think it leads extremely well into the next (first) three episodes. I'm going to have to sit down tomorrow and watch the 3 of them just to feel that sense of closure that I didn't get when I walked out of this one.

The opening scene is spectacular to say the least. :D

Greg

Okay, so the first real post on this forum isn't Disney related but there's nothing wrong with being a Star Wars fan...right? :wink:

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:59 pm

I got to see this last night myself and thought it was great. A fitting finale to the series.

We had a few minor issues with the story, be these were more than made up for by the massive visual spectacal that this movie is. Those battle scenes were amazing. I really liked this movie and can't wait for the DVD :D

KeithS

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”