Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

To everything turn turn turn

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

To everything turn turn turn

Postby churros » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:12 pm

With a heavy heart I attended the third funeral in 12 months of a dear friend today. Garry, a QANTAS pilot, was 47 and lost his 7 year battle with brain cancer leaving behind 2 kids 15 & 11. Last month it was a very close friend who was CFO of St George bank, also to brain cancer after an 18 month battle and a year ago it was another close friend, GM of liverpool council, who for no apparent reason dropped and died. Now I have 3 widowed girlfriends all too young to lose husbands. A 4th friend, a doctor and the brother-in-law of Garry is also fighting an aggressive cancer.

Having lost my mum and brother only 2 years ago I am feeling like I have had enough of funerals.

Death is a greedy master who's hunger is never satisfied!

Just needed to let it out!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: To everything turn turn turn

Postby mushu mama » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:22 am

:(

((Hugs))

The gaps they leave can be cavernous ... my heart goes out to you and their families xx
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”