Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Molested by Donald

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Molested by Donald

Postby sandie » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:26 pm

I wonder if the woman sueing Disney will make any money? In 2003 I was hugging Donald and he quite firmly grabbed my bum! Now I was flattered and even the next day when I found out that Donald is usually portrayed by a girl I was still mildly happy to have been groped! But of course if there is money to be made I am happy to pretend I was traumatised

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Molested by Donald

Postby mushu mama » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:45 pm

:shock:

Now that sheds new light to the story..

I was on my way to scrap retreat early Friday morning when I read that article on my phone on the very last moments of internet connectivity before we were beyond the black stump ( and out of range - Damn droptus) and I read that outloud to the car load of girls and we absolutely roared laughing - seriously tears involved... all having the same response that it'd be kind of weird but giggle worthy none the less. But... we all thought it had to be a scam to fleece The Mouse never thinking for a second that Donald would actually go the grope :shock:
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:10 pm

The characters get there own back. Mickey refused to have his photo taken with Angus after he smacked Mickey on the bottom.

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Wow... :shock:

The grizzly underbelly of Disney parks... who knew????
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

BrizMarc
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby BrizMarc » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:17 am

I often wonder why these people take so long to make a complaint. This happened to the lady in 2008 and its taken her this long to say something.

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”