Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Jetstar Gold Coast lounge?

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Jetstar Gold Coast lounge?

Postby Mel » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 am

Anybody used it? We're thinking of using it when we fly to Japan. It's only $10 each if you pre pay and we wouldn't have to pay for the kids. Our only concern is that we won't have enough time in there and will be rushed. We have two and a half hours between our flights, but from what I understand we have to clear immigration at GC? Has anybody flown internationally through GC before because we're a bit clueless and having the two tots with us will sure make things a lot harder than normal!!!!
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Jetstar Gold Coast lounge?

Postby ajp » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 am

Any lounge you can use is worthwhile so go for it. It's much better than being in the main lounge area anytime.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Once we cleared we still had 90 minutes to kill before we could board! So I say go for it!

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Thanks guys. It looks really good, with two 'kids areas'. One with movies, one with puzzles and games. For the price and the complimentary food and drinks I don't really think we can go wrong... unless our flight from Sydney is terribly delayed and then I think they refund us anyway!
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Jetstar? Delays? Surely not!!!!!!!!!

We came home Star Class and the Qantas lounge in Narita was awesome - real food after a week of eating only popcorn and kit kats!

Sandie

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”