Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Proud mummy moment!

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Proud mummy moment!

Postby Mel » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:24 am

I'm so proud of both of my boys' efforts over this past weekend! Jared finally learnt to go to sleep in his cot on his own (my fault, I just loved cuddling him to sleep too much!), Ben is doing really well at toilet training, which we really only started on Saturday, and Jared took his first steps! A huge weekend in our house! It does mean my boys are growing up though :(
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Proud mummy moment!

Postby sandie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Yippee!!!!!! -/

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Good for you Mel, hope that means you can start chipping away at that sleep deficit you no doubt have.... :wink:

Enjoy every last second cos the rest is going to go in a whirlwind and next thing you know your 18 year old will have his licence, disappear in his Commodore on a Friday night with a pillow and and eskie and not return till time for dinner on Sunday night completely forgetting he promised to mow the lawn and fix your broken headlight which will all be forgiven with a big ol' hug cos he hasn't seen you in 2 whole days.... sigh..... :roll: ( all hypothetical of course :wink: )

Wouldn't swap it for the world... boys are a joy :D

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:08 am

Getting more sleep than last week, but it's not hard to get more than NONE :lol:

Thanks for that insight into the future Lisa :shock: Time is already going by too fast for my liking :(
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:12 pm

:lol: :lol:

sorry Mel... couldn't resist.... -/ I still marvel at the clarity of hindsight. :)

Lisa. :D
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”