Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

can't log onto FACEBOOK...HELP!!!!!!!!

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

can't log onto FACEBOOK...HELP!!!!!!!!

Postby alice in wonderland » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:19 pm

i cant get onto facebook...it has been 3 days!!!!!!! i am fweeling very out of touch with the world...it is slightly pathetic but i am going insane

when i got to the login page it says Done, but with errors and has a little yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it..... when you click login you see the hourglass but nothing happens...

it isnt my account cause i can access on a different pc......help!!!!!

any ideas......

greg? Keith? Anthony? Lisa? anyone?????
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: can't log onto FACEBOOK...HELP!!!!!!!!

Postby mushu mama » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:29 pm

:shock: OMG ... that would be driving me nuts. I wouldn't last a day without tending my FB farm. :oops:

Which browser are you using ? I have more drama's with IE on FB than I do with Firefox. Have you tried logging into FB from an alternative brower on the same computer?

Just a bit of trivia... lots of my friends have been saying that there are more glitches on FB than ever. Those same friends have separate FB profiles for each of their cats/dogs.. ( which by the way, I think is INSANE!!!! :shock: ) I wonder if its just getting 'full' and the glitches are the fallout.

I wish I could be more help, I hope one of the boys can think of something for you. :?

Good luck

Lisa. :D
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 am

Hmm, this is a toughy! When things like this happen, one of the first things you can do to try and fix it is to clear your cookies out. Downside is that when you enter websites with logins that you have in memory they will need to be re-entered, but it is a start and won't damage anything. To do this (assuming you are using IE) click on TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS and then assuming the first tab you see is the GENERAL tab, click on the option for DELETE COOKIES. Do this, shut down internet explorer and try again.

If that doesn't work, I'll have to hand over to Keith or Greg (or anyone else who may know more). I'm now a converted Mac user, so my Windows experience is waning.

Disclamier. The above instructions are relevant for IE6, I am not sure about later versions if they are the same, but you can still clear cookies in later versions, just not sure how.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:20 pm

:shock: OMG ... that would be driving me nuts. I wouldn't last a day without tending my FB farm. :oops:

Lisa. :D
You were warned Lisa!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:01 pm

You were warned Lisa!
hahaha.... :lol:

yep... but I have to say, I love FB. I never play the games apps but I really love my little farm on FB. You can take the girl off the farm but not the farm out of the girl it would seem.

Lisa -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 pm

I love my farm too!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”