Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Helloooo..... anyone there?

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Helloooo..... anyone there?

Postby churros » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:04 pm

man its quiet at the moment... i'm almost enjoying the V8 thread. :shock:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'll talk Lisa, anything to keep you crossing over to the darkside.

Must be the winter olympics or more likely there is a lot of post-trip blues. I think the best thing is just don't go anywhere and you can't be sad when it is all over. Oh who am I kidding?

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Helloooo..... anyone there?

Postby ajp » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:54 am

i'm almost enjoying the V8 thread. :shock:
You know you like it, we haven't even seen you around the scrapping thread for a while. :lol:
Can't believe Captain EO reopened at DL this week (?) and it didn't even rate a mention... i haven't seen it so don't know what its like to comment.
I would have liked to have seen this, but then again, I'm not sure I want to travel back in time and watch an 80's Michael Jackson in movie that could be a cross between a Pepsi Commercial and music film clip.
Is everyone in Trip planning mode or something?
Well if they are, we need to be knowing about it. Mel has started her Tokyo trip thread so there's one. Wendy needs to get her thread up and running so we can immerse ourselves in that as well.

I think what the problem is, is that there is not much in the way of cinematic releases coming soon (of course there is Alice in Wonderland) and news from the parks is quiet at the moment too. But thankfully the motorsport chat is holding it's end in the traffic department on the site. -/
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”