Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Barbie turns the big 5-0

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Barbie turns the big 5-0

Postby mushu mama » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:10 am

Madame du Barbie is just gorgeous. I have to confess I never knew such Barbies existed! I only ever knew of the playable Barbies :)

I need a daughter, I don't think Ben and Jared will be interested. Although Ben might be swayed if I let him play with the Jeep and Convertible :lol:

Yep Mel, there is a whole Barbie world out there that revolves quite like this one right here... only its very pink. Its also just as big of a drain on the pocket and just as much enthusiasm shown by its devotees. I love the ones I have, but don't plan to add to the collection unless something absolutely ASTOUNDING presents itself. Which would be saying something cos I didn't even buy a Disneyland Barbie when I was there and one would imagine that would be the very one to bring me back into the fold. But nope. I think I'm cured.

And having a daughter is no guarantee that you will get to 'play Barbies'... my daughter couldn't think of anything worse. Her Barbie phase lasted about 6 months between age 4 1/2 and 5 and then that was it... never picked them up again. If you love Barbies just enjoy them for yourself, kids have a weird way of choosing their own passions. Like cars.... :evil: I have a 17 year old with two real ones now... sheesh.... over it in a big way. I have a double garage and a carport and my car gets HALF ... yes half... the car port...

Lisa. -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”