Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Twilight

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Twilight

Postby mushu mama » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Yeah... can't beat Mickey.... -/ and I have to say, I'm still not that enamoured of young Edward. I'm more of a Jacob fan. Can't wait to see the transformation to wolf...

Lisa. :D
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Fri May 29, 2009 7:46 pm

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:05 pm

With all the talk of Disneyland competitions on other threads I thought I would confess that I have been frantically trying to win tickets to the premiere of New Moon in LA. After all DL is only just down the expressway!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:56 pm

I have a couple of Gold Class vouchers so I am going to treat Eli to her first Gold Class experience - i don't want to share "the boys" with 200 teenagers!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 am

I have a couple of Gold Class vouchers so I am going to treat Eli to her first Gold Class experience - i don't want to share "the boys" with 200 teenagers!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yep, New Moon fever has gripped this household as well... It was Millies birthday on the weekend and what was supposed to be a party just on Saturday night turned into a 3 day event with a loooooong sleep over for most of the little vamps enjoying an early Halloween heavily skewed to the New Moon theme. There were fangs, posters, fake blood and a midnight screening of Twilight to whet the appetite. Even the cake was blood red on the inside.

We've also just re-read New Moon in preparation for the midnight screening on release day.

Oh... and we're firmly in the 'team Jacob' camp...

Lisa. :D
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:11 am

Jacob camp
Is he really? I would never have guessed, my daughter didn't mention that. I wonder if there'll be a special float at Mardi Gras then?
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:09 pm

I got a Twilight board game for my birthday a few weeks ago so am planning an old girls Twilight night. I'll probably have to organise 2 nights to see the movie too.

All the blokes in my house have given me such a hard time about Twilight that I hope I win that competition just so I can say none of them are coming with me :twisted:

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:13 am

I got a Twilight board game for my birthday a few weeks ago so am planning an old girls Twilight night.
sounds like brilliant fun.

it was your birthday recently? did we wish you a HB? I can't remember! Seriously, there is just too much going on when one of the kids finished school forever. Too many 'do's. Too many exams to fret over. Too many things to organise. my calendar on the wall is a wasteland of crossed out and re-booked appointments and 'to do' lists. Sheesh.!

Just in case I missed it.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH! -/ -/ -/ Hoping you had a fang-tastic time. -/ -/

Lisa.

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Fang you!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:55 pm

I'm definitely in the Team Jacob camp too :D I haven't read the final book yet. I haven't seen Twilight either. I keep meaning to borrow it of my MIL. She wasn't a fan, but that doesn't mean much.
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:00 am

Got my advanced tickets!!! Now am just trying to avoid any interviews with Rob Pattinson because every time he opens his mouth he destroys the fantasy!

My son Jacob, whose best friend happens to be Edward - not joking - has to decide what nickname to put on the back of his Year 12 jersey and he has decided to go with "Team Jacob". His female friends love it but his male friends have remained very silent and just look at him askew. What the boys don't realise is that with these books they have the ultimate guide to how to be the perfect boyfriend. Just do and say what Edward does and they will get any girl they want! :wink:

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:02 am

What the boys don't realise is that with these books they have the ultimate guide to how to be the perfect boyfriend. Just do and say what Edward does and they will get any girl they want! :wink:
yeah, but even with a road map, most of them are clueless. :wink:

Its very inconvenient that Zach is having his Graduation Formal the night New Moon is released :evil: and also ( and perhaps moreso) for Millie cos she will be in charge of keeping my entire family company while Zach and I are sitting through endless speeches. Its looking like we won't get to see it until the rellies leave the week after. Grrr.... and taking them is not an option, cos not only are they not into Twilight they are most definitely ANTI-Twilight.

Almost every one I know is going to see it the night its released. Some even at midnight on the Wednesday night.... Oh well, I guess it'll be showing for MONTHS AND MONTHS and I should get a chance to see it a few times before the wait for DVD begins.

Have fun Beth.... :D

Lisa. */

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:45 pm

My Foxtel has broken down on me so I'll finally be watching Twilight tonight when I am up for the numerous Jared feeds. The New Moon hype has got me so I'm keen to catch it at the movies.
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 am

A friend of mine went to see it at Wednesday midnight showing in Brisbane and spent the next day at work gushing about gratuitious shirtlessness ( totally reasonable was her opinion) and plans to see New Moon a dozen or so more times at the movies before buying the DVD and making it smoke from overuse. No... she is not 15 she's an adult uni student. :roll: Any way, am betting you'll love it. I had Zach's Graduation Formal last night and have interstate rellies staying until next week so won't get a chance until next Thurs at the earliest. :evil:

Lisa. */

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”