Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Twilight

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Twilight

Postby Mel » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 am

The 4th movie's yet to be released so watch this space Keith
There's another movie? :roll:
Does it make you feel any better that they aren't splitting it into 2 like the last HP? They are dragging it out though, they didn't make them all so quickly like they did with HP. I guess they didn't have to worry quite as much about the actors aging as they did with the HP stars... even though they're supposed to be immortal.
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Does it make you feel any better that they aren't splitting it into 2 like the last HP?
But that's okay because HP is a classic and people will be watching it for years - but isn't Twilight more of a fad that will just fade away? (Please?!) :D

I'm more looking forward to the two-part Hobbit movie that Peter Jackson began filming in New Zealand on the weekend - it will be epic :D
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Does it make you feel any better that they aren't splitting it into 2 like the last HP?
But that's okay because HP is a classic and people will be watching it for years - but isn't Twilight more of a fad that will just fade away? (Please?!) :D

I'm more looking forward to the two-part Hobbit movie that Peter Jackson began filming in New Zealand on the weekend - it will be epic :D
I'm looking forward to The Hobbit too :) I definitely think that at least the Twilight movies are fads. Don't know about the books, I'm finding reading them for the second time is still keeping me interested.
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 pm

What about the one man LOTR show that's showing in Sydney this week?

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”