Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Krispy Kremes/Dreamy Donuts Birthday cake

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Krispy Kremes/Dreamy Donuts Birthday cake

Postby mushu mama » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Doesn't that sound wicked? :shock:

A friend of mine was telling me about a birthday cake they'd had for their daughter recently and consisted of a stack of Donuts ( like two box fulls) from one of the aforementioned heavenly shops and then was all 'purty-ed up' with chocolate flowers, random icing and biscuits on sticks. I'm going to attempt this for my Daughters birthday next week and was wondering if any of you have had or made one of these and might have some tips/photos for me ... I'm going to make some chocolate letters on wires and spell her name out or something. other than that, I'm open to ideas....

anyone got any suggestions....?

Oh and i'm thinking of adding strawberries dipped in chocolate somehow.... and somewhere or other there will be Disney snuck in there also. :lol:

yep... health food. :twisted:

Lisa. -/
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”