Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Introducing myself

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
PrincessBelle
A Ticket
A Ticket

Introducing myself

Postby PrincessBelle » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:17 pm

Hi everyone

I found this site yesterday and wanted to introduce myself. I am a total Disney Theme Park fanatic so can see myself spending a bit of time here.
I have been to Disneyland 3 times, the last time being September '05 which was the first time we took kids with us, and also to Disneyland Paris once. Can't wait to start planning the next trip. My main aim is a visit to WDW.

Great to see an Australian site as all the others I have been on have been American.

Princess Belle

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:53 pm

Hiya Princess! Welcome aboard :)
I am a total Disney Theme Park fanatic
Well, you have certainly come to the right place - there are plenty of fanatics within our club.

Make yourself at home and join in the conversation, none of us bite (well Sandie does sometimes!)

Catch you around.
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:08 pm

none of us bite (well Sandie does sometimes!)
You are so cruising for a bruising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Get over the fact that some of us (i.e. Gerard and the Interceptor team) are superior!

Welcome Princess Belle - WDW is awesome.

Sandie

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:37 pm

You are so cruising for a bruising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
Okay, she doesn't bite, but she can be scary...
:)
I can't wait to get to WDW - this year will be my first trip there - only 63 sleeps - YAY!
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

PrincessBelle
A Ticket
A Ticket

Introduction

Postby PrincessBelle » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:36 am

Thanks guys. Its nice to meet everyone.

We were originally hoping to get to WDW next year but with a couple of small children we (reluctantly) thought we should wait until they are a bit older. The oldest was 3 when we did DL last year which was a nice age but the youngest was too small. And we had planned a trip to Santas Village in Lapland for before they stop believing in Santa. Thats now 3 yrs away...the youngest will be nearly 5. Of course we will throw in a visit to DL Paris while we are there. But WDW is getting further away. Looks like about 5yrs away now.

PrincessBelle (Suzanne)

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:02 am

My kids were 3 and 11 months old on their first trip to WDW. Travelling that far with a baby was abit of a pain and he remembers absolutely nothing - but guess what? We do!!!!!! I will never forget him crawling around on the floor being chased by pluto who was also crawling, or him deciding that Mickey's nose was a good place to chew. My daughter who was three remembers bits and pieces and they both remember everything from our trip when they were 7 and 5.

Of course it helps to remember that in my house we don't go toWDW for the kids - we go for MUM!!!! :lol:

Sandie

PrincessBelle
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby PrincessBelle » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:48 am

Thats the same age as mine were at DL. Megan was 3 & 3months and Samantha 11 months. Of course it was less than a year ago but Megan remembers most things. Samantha was absolutely terrified of Tigger but Megan loved them all...especially the princesses. Samantha has now developed an interest in who she calls MickMick....no guessing who, so I know she would enjoy it now. Megan asks weekly if we can go back.

So far the trips have been just for me (we've only been once with kids). I am just dying to do the afternoon tea with Sleeping Beauty at WDW. :) If we weren't going to Europe in 2009 we would definitely be going to WDW when Sam is 3 but can't afford both and have been planning Santa's Village now from before they were born. :) It was a thought to return via Orlanda but I don't think we can squeeze it in...I would want 2 weeks there.

Suzanne

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:54 pm

Welcome aboard Princess Belle, :D

Love your cute moving avatar.............

~ Lisa :D

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”