Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Pineapple Dole Whip ... In Australia?

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Pineapple Dole Whip ... In Australia?

Postby mushu mama » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:40 pm

Got an ice cream maker?
Wish you could have a Dole Whip again without having to travel to the US?

I think I can help.

I came across this today on another Disney site and thought it might be of interest.

http://www.uec-hawaii.com/products2.html

From what I understand, they ship the authentic Dole Whip base mix O/S.
And as it so happens, I do have an ice cream maker and would love to try a Dole Whip so I may well give it a try. And not only the pineapple variety but maybe even the mango one .... or the peach one.....

mouth watering yet? :D

Theres also a cute 'how to' video to watch .... here....
http://www.distantcreations.com/blog/20 ... whip-home/

You'll love the soundtrack Sandie....

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:14 pm

I think we need to investigate this for the Adventureland theme night in November! Maybe I will do some of my own research while in WDW/DL in Sep/Oct! -/

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:10 am

Thats and awesome idea - I am sure between us we can rustle up a few ice cream makers

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Pineapple Dole Whip ... In Australia?

Postby mushu mama » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:09 am

Ok, now that I have actually experienced the legend of the Dole Whip, let me just say.... WE HAVE TO HAVE THIS FOR THE ADVENTURELAND NIGHT. (and now that I've been there, I have a wicked idea for a costume as well)

I'll volunteer to test drive the base mix as I have an icecream machine that is just gathering dust ( I'm going to order some of the mix when my little world settles down a little bit ) and see how hard it is to actually get a facimile of the real thing. Well, this is supposed to be the real thing right?

I'm off to the park soon and having my last Dole Whip of the trip. Sigh.....
Jealous? :twisted:

Lisa.
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Pineapple Dole Whip ... In Australia?

Postby churros » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:26 am

Actually Ricky Brigante (Inside the magic podcast/Distant Creations website/Orlando attractions magazine) is offering free postage if you buy 4 bags through him. I haven't checked it our yet but that might also mean free postage to Australia. I'm sure if we don't use it all on the night someone will want to take the rest home! :wink:

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”