Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

The Neverending Story!

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: The Neverending Story!

Postby sandie » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:53 pm

The team start to crawl their way to the next game screen. Lisa, followed by Keith then Anyhony and then Sandie. Sandie is finding it hard to guess what could be worse than the darts when she looks up and sees what she is crawling behind.

Sandie: Anthony?
Anthony: Yes Sandie.
Sandie: When did you grow a hatch?
Anthony: What the heck do you mean?
Sandie: I mean you have a hatch in the middle of your back!

The others stop and crawl back to see what the heck she is talking about.

Lisa: Oh my.....
Keith: Oh Anthony you should see this....
Anthony: WHAT??????
Sandie: I know - I'll open it and see what is in there.
Keith: What if it is his guts?
Lisa: Cool!!!!!

Sandie opens the hatch and laughs

Sandie: no guts, just his angry eyes, his arm holding a mickey ice cream, another arm holding a camera, his mickey ears.... Anthony your back is filled with Mr Potato head parts!!!!
Anthony: No Way!!!!!
Keith: Way!!!!!
Lisa: You have even gotten darker and your skin is ppocked they look like....no it can't be....yes it is,... they look like potato eyes!
Sandie: You are turning into Mr Potato Head!!!!!!
Keith: You say Potato I say Potato (singing)
Lisa: Keith shut up - you have grown red plaits - you look like Jessie!
Keith: WHAT!!!!!!!
Sandie: We are becoming..........

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 am

Keith: Sandie, when did you take up tap dancing?

Sandie: what the?

Keith: well, every time you walk you make a clip clip sound... and your arms are getting longer...

Lisa: Oh you can't be serious? I am NOT wearing this dress! And BLOOMERS? ok... who allocated these characters...

And who gets to be Stinky Pete?

Lisa reaches out her crook and hooks Jessie by the red piggies saying ..: Come on Keith, you are going to have to lasso something to get us out of here...
Keith: Yep, we better scurry critters.... YEEEEE HAW......

Anthony: Ok... who put those monkeys in there.... (muttering....) and where are my angry eyes?
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 am

Everyone: Ohh Greg - did you have to?
Greg: Well it was inevitable wasn't it? Afterall, someone had to be Stinky Pete!
Lisa: We're in trouble. The CMs have loaded 2 cars in a row with middle age men and 10 year old boys! They won't miss for sure
Sandie: What should we do Bo, err, Lisa
Lisa: Keith, quickly jump on Sandie's back. Anthony, put on your angry eyes and go stand over the back. Greg, put a plug in that thing and go and stand next to Keith and Sandie, and I'll go stand down there. When everyone is in place DON'T MOVE! Young boys and men will only try and hit moving targets - it's an ego thing.
Keith and Sandie look at each other with much trepidation, but do as they're told.
Anthony: OK, here they come.
Greg: Everyone ready?
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”