Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Supernatural!!!!!!! not G rated

The place to discuss the things that may not be strictly Disney.
sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Supernatural!!!!!!! not G rated

Postby sandie » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:10 pm

Now I have just come back from a scrapbboking weekend. $ of us hired a house in the Blue Mountains and set up for an exhaustive crafty weekend.

The house was old and the weather was stormy. As is normal we sat up late on the Friday night scaring each other with "ghost" stories.

About 1 am we went to bed each in our own rooms at different corners of the house. I read until 2 and then turned offthe light. After a while I could hear footsteps pacing up an down the hallway. Now I am not a chicken and I have always looked forward to having a paranormal experience but i wish I had waited until I had someone in the room with me to hide behind!!!!!!!!!! Finally I fell asleep.

The next morning (Saturday) one of my friends looked like she had been awake all night - turns out she also heard the footsteps - the other two heard nothing.

Two of my friends spent the day scrapbooking across from me. behind them was a double glass door and behind the door a living room then my room and the room of the friend who had heard the footsteps. evry now and again i would see a distinct shadow walk across the uderside of the glass. I didn't say anything because my friend was already terrified. I was just kinda excited.

This morning when we knew we wouldn't have to sleep there anymore I told all three of them what I had been seeing. My scared friend told me she had been watching a similar shadow on the single glass door behind me and that it sometimes stopped as if looking at my back. But she hadn't wanted to scare me! The third friend who had been also sitting across from me confirmed she had seen the same thing!!!!

As we were leaving the house I smsed my boss (who owns the house) telling him we were leaving and that he could send in the house keeping crew and I added "thanks for mentioning the ghost!". He replied - turns out that this is normal and he didn't want to scare us!!!!!!

So hows that? Only problem is I don't know if the ghost actually liked my scrappin style or not!

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:43 pm

Seriously?

I am a HUGE chicken and that would have had me packing my bags.

In fact, the spirit I saw in this very house, I saw when I was alone and in daylight. I was so unsettled that I stopped what I was doing and bolted from the house.
I came home with my first tattoo. :D

Seriously.

There has been other stuff too... same spirit - a friendly one though.

I doubt I'd have been able to concentrate on scrapping at all.
Sandie... you did well.
~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:29 pm

Seriously!

I only did 15 layouts so it obviously put me off my A game a little!

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:13 pm

So how many LO's were your aiming for originally?
15 in a weekend sounds pretty good to me. I'd never be able to do that. The quickest I've ever done a LO - start to finish - is about 3 hours.
I did my Nov challenge one on Friday night and I did it in 3 hours. Only its photo-less so far, because I cant find the 'Tink' that the page was about in order to take a photo of it. :evil:

I'm presuming that they were Disney pages.... :)

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:51 pm

No Disney pages - I have been redoing all my old creative memories stuff from when the kids were babies. I had planned 20pages so I was probably on target.

When we do the June long weekend I usually do about 36 layouts but rarely sleep and do not have to contend with ghosts!

Sandie

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney Free”