Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

HKDL Source Downtime

Loomis
B Ticket
B Ticket

HKDL Source Downtime

Postby Loomis » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:31 pm

Can you think of the worst possible scenario and multiply it by ten? No, they aren’t removing Space Mountain from HKDL, but the HKDL Source is moving servers – and that means you are going to be without us for a short stretch.

Due to a few problems with the current host of HKDL Source, we have been suddenly and unexpectedly forced to pack up our wares and move our shop elsewhere.

What does this mean? In the short term, it is going to mean a brief interruption to the service. We will probably be down for 24 – 48 hours while we (and by that, I mean Alex) busily go about the business of uploading the site to a new server. You’ll probably notice us not being here for that time. It will also result in some of the regularly updated content, such as Monday’s “This Week in Hong Kong Disneyland” column, being published later in the week.

We regret any inconvenience, heartbreak, tears or temper tantrums this causes. Try to remember the children and the family of squirrels.

Fret not! In only a few days, all of this ugly business will be behind us, and we’ll be all set to bring you makeovers, new content, contests and exclusive news in the lead-up to our First Anniversary Remodel in July.

See you on the other side!

http://www.hkdlsource.com

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:34 pm

Loomis - when are you going to bring some of this HK knowledge to a club meeting? :?:

Loomis
B Ticket
B Ticket

Postby Loomis » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:09 pm

Loomis - when are you going to bring some of this HK knowledge to a club meeting? :?:
Yagoona is a bit out of the way for me!

BTW, HKDL Source is back up!

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Yagoona is a bit out of the way for me!
Now that is just an excuse :)

We've had interstate members come up for a visit (I'm looking at you mushu!) and we've had visitors from the US come for meetings too! We have a big Halloween fancy dress in October - not to be missed!
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Hong Kong Disneyland”