Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Urinating in the park

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Urinating in the park

Postby calisota » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:26 pm

Sorry for the post title.

I just put a news story on the news page about a guy suing Disney for "poor crowd control" in HK Disneyland but the story also mentioned complaints about people smoking in non-smoking areas, kids urinating in public areas and people in bare feet. Having travelled through China last year I can only say that its going to be a job and a half to prevent this sort of thing in the Park.

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:52 pm

Im sure the park with want to sort this out - the park is relying not only on mainland China tourists, but also western tourists.

I plan on visiting the HK park in March, however if these stories are backed up by Wayne on his return, I'll seriously reconsider and head for California instead. The park would have to be very good for me to want to have to put up with that - and given the limited number of attractions there, well...it might not be worth it.

I know a number of people who have been to mainland China, and some of the stories they have come back with have been colourful :)
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Hong Kong Disneyland”