Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

NYE Photos and Report

Loomis
B Ticket
B Ticket

NYE Photos and Report

Postby Loomis » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:43 pm

After a busy night in the park, our Chief Spy reports that an incredibly busy park was the scene for a great family party. Join us as the Chief Spy sets the scene - and provides a few photos to boot!

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory?story=87

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:05 pm

I hated reading this report. We wanted to go to HKDL for NYE this year, and now that I've read the report - I really think the people in HKDL had a better time than those of us in Wollongong for the night :)

Don't get me wrong, the street party in Wollongong was alright and we had a great long weekend down there - but I think the HKDL big band and 80's DJ would have been that much better!

When Della and I were watching the performers in the 'Gong, we looked at each other and said we've been spoiled by the quality of Disney productions - I guess we now compare everything to those.

So next year, I think HKDL will be our primary option for NYE!
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

Loomis
B Ticket
B Ticket

Postby Loomis » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:39 pm

It's funny. My partner and I said the same thing about the fireworks in Sydney this year. Sydney's display is always quite impressive, but there was something magical about the ones in HKDL last year.

I WILL visit a park for Xmas/New Year one day, but certainly not for a few years...

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Hong Kong Disneyland”