Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Best rates?

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Best rates?

Postby mushu mama » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:28 pm

I'm contemplating a whirlwind trip to Honkers and was wondering where the best place to get the best rates or deals for the DL hotels ( prob the Hollywood one) might be? Is the official website the best we'll be able to do, or does anyone know a better option? Looking at going in second week in May ( dates are out of my hands - the person I'm traveling with has commitments for that week) so we'll have to book something kind of nowish...

Any advice gratefully received. :)
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

WayneG
B Ticket
B Ticket

Re: Best rates?

Postby WayneG » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi,

Depending how long you stay it is woth investigating the annual passes particularly the ones with accomodation discount.
You can get up to 25% off. Look at passes and discount on the Hong Kong Disneyland web site.
Also check travel agents as Disney promotes this park in Australia and there can be good rates as well.
Just to note in May it can be very humid particularly later in the month.

Wayne

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby mushu mama » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Thanks Wayne for the ideas :)

I am a little concerned about how hot it will be ( although it is hovering between 85 - 90% humidity here at the moment so it might be a little like home ) , but my travel partner is having to go for a work related trip - we're only going to be there 4 days so it will be very fast. We're planning on a full day at Disney and one evening, and then have to head into the 'city' ( I have no idea which bit) for the work stuff. We're planning on two nights at the Hollywood Hotel at this stage. The website has a 15% spring offer so that might be worth considering. I'll definitely get some quotes though just to compare.

Thanks again :)
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:05 pm

May shouldn't be too bad - July was like breathing through a wet hanky :(

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Hong Kong Disneyland”