Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

New Year of the Tiger Decoration Photos

Loomis
B Ticket
B Ticket

New Year of the Tiger Decoration Photos

Postby Loomis » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Our own spies have been out celebrating the Chinese New Year early as Disney puts out its Year of the Tiger finest for fans. Below is a selection of over 50 new photos we've added to our dedicated Chinese New Year Gallery.

The HKDL Source : Exclusive: CNY Decorations Photo Report

Enjoy!

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: New Year of the Tiger Decoration Photos

Postby churros » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Very cool!

Shame you didn't make it Lisa or are you going to surprise us again and pop up in a picture with Mushu or in a you-tube video of a parade?

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: New Year of the Tiger Decoration Photos

Postby mushu mama » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Nope... I won't be there for new year... :cry: :cry:

But I am in full swing planning mode for later in the year. Looking at Sept at this stage. Have decided to spend a few weeks in China as well. Have picked out the places I want to see but now trying to work out the most expedient way of accomplishing a side trip to somewhere the tours don't go. Currently looking into the possibility of a private guide as there is very little likelyhood of there being english speaking folk out that way which would make the whole thing pretty tricky. Or I might have to give in and just go where the tours go... :?

Loving the New Year regalia... really really wish I was going to be there to see it.

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Hong Kong Disneyland”