Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Art of Animation

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Art of Animation

Postby calisota » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:14 am

I just posted a news article about the opening of the Art Of Animation at HKDL. I seem to remember seeing the facade when I was there and being disappointed that it was "coming soon" since it's something I would have liked to have seen.

Is there anything similar at any of the other parks?

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Art of Animation

Postby mushu mama » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:20 am

OH My Giddy Aunt.... there is something in this world that I've seen that you haven't? :shock:

That would be a resounding YEP :!: there is one in another park..... -/ -/

DCA has one.. :D the whole building is full of amazing things.
And let me tell you, I stood there and watched the Zoetrope for an absolute AGE... its absolutely mindboggling.

Watching it go from stationary to whirring around was just fascinating.

heres a photo of it sitting still... (and yep, I know its dodgy :roll: but I had to almost kneecap some toddlers just to get THIS one) :

And if it were possible, I'd post the video of it moving but don't know if that's doable...

This contraption is wicked. -/

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Art of Animation

Postby mushu mama » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 am

heres a youtube video of it moving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrIgwSxZ ... re=related

cool huh?

Lisa :D
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Hong Kong Disneyland”