Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Four New Attractions in HKDL for Spring 2008

Loomis
B Ticket
B Ticket

Four New Attractions in HKDL for Spring 2008

Postby Loomis » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Today Bill Ernest, Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Hong Kong Disneyland, announced four new entertainment initiatives for 2008 – Muppet Mobile Lab, High School Musical Celebration, Nemo Submarine “Turtle Talk” and The Art of Animation.

http://news.hkdlsource.com/story/257

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:06 am

Does that mean that the bus they used to promote the Nemo Submarine opening in the US is being shipped to honkers and used as an attraction, or are they building something like talk with crush in DCA?
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:30 am

This is pretty interesting. It would appear to me that they a shipping a number of protable entertainment offerings to Hong Kong. It is a good quick fix solution prior to building and implementing large scale attractions that take some time to contruct.

I'm guess that it is the Nemo bus - it has Talking Turtle with Crush built into it so that they could use it on the road show. Also, I'd love to see the Muppet Lab - the video I saw of it in DCA was awesome.

High School Musical - I saw the DCA version last year, and without knowing much about the TV movies, I still enjoyed the show.

The Art of Animation is interesting - is this going to be like the DCA one? Is the DCA one closing because of the rebuild over there? Or is it something completely new? Time will tell...

So, next year HKDL gets small world, plus these entertainment offerings from the US pending further attraction announcements, should be a good year for them I hope! But I also hope they announce some real attractions in the near future.
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Hong Kong Disneyland”