Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

So I'm going to........DLP

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

So I'm going to........DLP

Postby sandie » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:00 am

My son will be participating in the reenactment of the 200th anniversary of waterloo next June. We need to be in Paris by the 10th June as one of his group is the Director of the War Memorial and is taking ten of us on a two day tour of the Western Front and we have been promised things tourists are normally restricted from including tunnels and underground bunkers. We have the reenactment of the Battle of Ligny on the 13th and 14th June and then 3 days by ourselves in Brussels before 5 days at Waterloo.

waterloo will involve 17,000 reenact ours and we have had to be pre approved by their agencies due to royalty both watching and participating. I sadly will be a camp follower.

We also want a couple of days in Paris and four days at DLP but not sure which end we will do this on. John will be in year 11 so we need to minimise time out of school.

Any hints/suggestions?

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: So I'm going to........DLP

Postby churros » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Very exciting and it will be emotional too

There were several types of camp followers Sandie...

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: So I'm going to........DLP

Postby churros » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:40 pm

If you are interested Sandie here are my photos of the battlefields of The Somme.

http://www.travelpod.com/z/bethalexandra/2/1411516800

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disneyland Paris”