Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Only one day, so which park?

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Only one day, so which park?

Postby calisota » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:53 pm

If I only had one day to visit Tokyo Disney, which park would you recommend?

I have been to Disneysea but it was quite a while ago and there are bound to have been changes.
I have been to all the other Disney parks so seeing the Japanese take on Disneyland might be interesting.

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Only one day, so which park?

Postby KeithS » Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:26 am

Hi Greg - did you not go to Tokyo Disneyland when you went to Disneysea? I'd go to the park I haven't been too if I was you. I love Disneysea more than Tokyo Disneyland, but if you've never been to Tokyo Disneyland, then go visit that as they have some unique attractions.
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:05 pm

Hi Greg - did you not go to Tokyo Disneyland when you went to Disneysea? I'd go to the park I haven't been too if I was you. I love Disneysea more than Tokyo Disneyland, but if you've never been to Tokyo Disneyland, then go visit that as they have some unique attractions.
I only had the one day and had to choose which park to go to, so I chose Disneysea. It was December 30, 2009 (almost exactly 14 years from when I will be there this time!!) so I'm guessing it will have changed a bit, along with my somewhat fuzzy memories.

I'm travelling with my cousin, who is not a traveler and just wants the reassurance of a more experienced person with her. She is not a Disney person, or a theme park person, so I will be going to Disneyland on my own.

Given my dislike for rides that get more than 3cm off the ground is there much that will entertain me?

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

DisneyKaren
D Ticket
D Ticket

Postby DisneyKaren » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:22 pm

Wow, it's been almost a year since I was on this blog! I feel like COVID changed us all looking on the blog as nobody was travelling.

Which park did you do Greg? How was your day? I'm heading to Japan at the start of April for a 3 week trip with both my sisters. We'll do 4 days at Disney and have a room at MiraCosta - Venice Canals view room.
1996: Disneyland & Epcot | 2001: EuroDisney | 2014: DLR & DLRP | 2015: WDW | 2017: DLR, Aulani, TDR | 2018: DLR | 2020: SDR & HKDL | 2023: WDW

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Tokyo Disneyland”