Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Eli's Trip Report

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Eli's Trip Report

Postby sandie » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Now she said I could post this only if no-one ever mentions it to her - she is embarrassed but I think she has written really well.

Sandie

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Eli's Trip Report

Postby sandie » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Day 1 - The Plane

I am sitting on the plane watching the most beautiful, enchanting sunset ever! Under the cl;uds it is red, lighting the sky like fire! Above that there is a citrus orange followed by warm yellow. After that there is baby blue.....followed by my favourite. It is a dark stormy blue with light shining through it. It is truely amazing. I can not wait to touch down in Japan in an hour. I am so excited I can hardly out it into words. I have drifted in and out of sleep and my nose and eyes burn. I will write more at the hotel.

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Day 1 - The Hotel

We are staying our first 4 nights in a six star hotel!!!!! It is beautiful - we have two beds for Mum and Annette and my bed is a trundle one that comes out from under Mum's. The toilet has 3 buttons, 1 knob and a flush lever. Imagine that!!!

The lobby is the most amazing thing I have ever seen at a hotel! You get chauffers to take your bags past a magnificent water fall into an absolutely gorgeous lobby. There is a fountain in the middle and the service desk is to one side. Around the fountain are old style seats and beautiful hanging lights. And that's not even the best part.... the roof has gorgeous drawings on it that represent the themed areas at Disney Sea. From our room you can see the lights and volcano in the park. And if you are quiet you can hear the magical. mystical music swirling up from Disney Sea - I love it!

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Day 2 - Disneyland

Today we went to Disneyland! It opens early so we went straight in. Mummy accidently walked through the monorail gates when it wasn't open! The first thing we did was make Gerard line up for fast passes in a line bigger than any queue while we had breakfast! We went to a bakery called Sweethearts Cafe where Mum had a per danish and a banana Mickey muffin. I had a chocolate croissant and a chocolate Mickey muffin! The popper straws here are really cooland extend.

After brekky we went on Pirates of the Carribean where I made 150 yen for spotting 3 Jack Sparrows. We went on all the cool fun rides but my favourite part of teh day was the parades. The daytime one was glorious. There were costumes of every colour and glitter everywhere! It was truly the most enchanting sight I have ever seen. All the characters were in it and the dancers were excellent. The night time parade had at least a trillion lights and the most beautiful graceful dancers and amazing costumes. I felt like magic was swirling around me and swallowing away all my worries. My cheeks hurt afterwards from grinning so much.

We had lunch at the Queen of Hearts and I had grilled swordfish, vegies, rice and a slice of delicious chocolate cake. For dinner we went to the Blue Bayou which is in the Pirates ride. Originally I had shrimp and chicken gumbo but I traded with Mum and ended up with delicious veal. It tasted just lovely. Sadly the fireworks wer cancelled because of wind.

Oh and 2 more things it costs $200 for a rockmelon here and I kept my hands up on the drop on Splash Mountain - I am so proud. Also I bought a Pirates necklace.

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Day 3 - DisneySea

Today we went to Disney Sea with KIMIKO AND SIEKO!!!!!!! I was so surprised to see them!!!! I didn't have any breakfast but Kimi gave me a goody bag with BAskin Robbins chocolates. We walked through the gates into a magical world. Kimi and I had matching Chip and Dale ears so we barged in front of three families to have our photoi taken with Chip and Dale.

We went on an amazing Topwer of Terror and I convinced Kimi to come on the JOurney to the Centre of the Earth with me.

I bought a bucket of Sea Salt popcorn and then refilled it with Caramel and then refilled it with strawberry. We had lunch at a chinese restaurant and then went to watch the water show. Whilst waiting for the show we explored the castle. Kimi and I found a observatory, flying machine a zoom in camera and the room where the person who made gold and metals lived. We then watched the show and saw some acrobats and ribbons and fireworks which all came together magically.

It was freezing cold so I felt sorry for the performers, We had a yummy dinner and I got a burger set that came with a lunch box. I finally bought a Duffy and went to watch the night time show. It was a dragon and a water princess falling in love. It began and it practically screamed danger with fire and smoke and water jets in every direction and then the dragon lay eyes on his fair lady and stopped his rampage. It was truly beautiful. I have to go to bed now.

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:14 am

Eli you are making us all so jealous but we want to hear more so keep it coming!

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Eli, this is great! The details are awesome. I hope you keep giving us such a great description of your trip :)
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Tokyo Disneyland”