Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Why Tokyo Disneyland is so Amazing

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Why Tokyo Disneyland is so Amazing

Postby KeithS » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:09 am

Hi everyone, you all know that I think Tokyo Disneyland is the greatest resort in the Disney world, but I recommend that you take a look at this thread on Micechat to see for yourself what they can do:
http://micechat.com/forums/tokyo-disney ... 008-a.html

It is a large series of photos taken this week during the beginning of the Halloween season at Tokyo Disneyland + the a la carte celebration at Tokyo Disneysea.

Check out the variety of the merchandise, the amazing parades, the attention to detail, the Halloween desserts... etc. Remember - this is just a month long celebration.

The thread is very photo heavy and goes across two pages - but check it out - it makes me want to book a flight and get over there straight away.

All this quality really pays off big time - check out the size of the crowds that are being pulled in! Of course, this is the one big drawback of Tokyo Disney Resort (although the author does mention it is the opening weekend of the Halloween season - so you have to expect big numbers then - weekdays are much better!)
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Why Tokyo Disneyland is so Amazing

Postby sandie » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:15 pm

I want to go to - oh wait I am!!!!!!!!!!!! -/

Sandie

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Why Tokyo Disneyland is so Amazing

Postby Mel » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Yup, it's amazing. We were there this time two years ago and were totally blown away by the decorations, then by the Halloween parade - wow!!! I took a zillion pictures....then my memory card stuffed itself and I haven't got around to getting the pics retrieved. It's an amazing time to be at TDL :)
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Tokyo Disneyland”