Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Hi everyone

PrincessBelle
A Ticket
A Ticket

Hi everyone

Postby PrincessBelle » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 am

It's been a long time since I've visited these boards. To be honest I sort of forgot they were here. I was listening to a older DisUnplugged Podcast that reminded me. I think I was planning my first WDW trip last time I was here. Since then I've been twice to WDW and on a Disney Magic cruise. Can you tell I'm obsessed? :D
It doesn't look like our next trip to WDW will be until 2013. I was hoping to take my kids back to DL this June for a girls only trip but it doesn't look like I will be able to get the time off work. I will have to see what happens.
I will try to be a bit more active here. It's nice to talk to other Aussie Disney fans. All my friends think I'm nuts. :lol:
-/

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Hi everyone

Postby ajp » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:53 am

Since then I've been twice to WDW and on a Disney Magic cruise. Can you tell I'm obsessed? :D
Obsessed? Hardly. Around here that is acceptable, and almost expected, behavior! :lol: Isn't the Disney magic cruise just so - err - magical? We were on it in January and had probably the best time on holiday.

Good to see you back here and look forward to chatting with you over time, and hope you manage to get back over to the one of the resorts soon. Our next planned trip is DL for our own version of schoolies for our eldest daughter and hopefully some of her friends next year.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

PrincessBelle
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby PrincessBelle » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Your own schoolies trip sounds like a great idea. The main thing that is holding me back on the girls only trip is trying to find someone to fill in for me at work while I'm away. I work for myself and can't leave the office unattended.
Your right about the cruise. It was 'magical'. I've just been reading your report from your trip. We also did the Western itinerary although it was in September 2009 so it was really hot. Everything about it was perfect. My favourite part was Castaway Cay (naturally - whats not to like) and Chankanaab in Cozumel. We did the dolphin discovery there and the kids (4 and 7) loved it.
We stayed for 7nights at AKL CL and then did the cruise, and then rented a villa at Windsor Hills. We had stayed there on our previous trip in 2007 and really loved it. Especially the space and our own pool. I'm desperate to go again. I'd love to stay at AKL again but DH wants to stay at the Beach Club and dd7 wants to stay at the Poly after seeing it when we went for breakfast. We were going to go in 2012 but have reluctantly decided to wait for the Fantasyland refurb to be totally finished.

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Welcome back Princessbelle!

Wow - you have been busy since we last heard from you! Two WDW trips and a cruise - that is amazing.

Don't worry about your obsession, we all understand :) Of course, if you are truly obsessed, then you'll be in the planning stages of your next Disney trip - so where to next time and when do you think you'll go?
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Walt Disney World”