Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Exciting Reason to Visit Orlando

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Exciting Reason to Visit Orlando

Postby sandie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Now I love Disney parks and I real;y love WDW but I really love other parks as well - Dollywood was one of my favourites!

Legoland is also a favourite and I was very excited to read this:

http://www.miamiherald.com/living/trave ... 40515.html

The only sad bit is it won't be open for our trip in December - can anyone say "repeat trip" - actually we will have annual passes........

Sandie

mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Exciting Reason to Visit Orlando

Postby mushu mama » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Wow! pity my kids are probably past going to Legoland now... Zach especially would have loved that.

Lisa. */
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:21 am

Please don't mention repeat trip trip too loud. Yesterday Jess came home and jumped straight onto to the Harry Potter site to check the progress of the Wizarding Worlds park. She was disappointed we went now and missed seeing this.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 am

I heard this too. By the time we get back to Orlando it will be well and truly open and the boys will be at the perfect age for Legoland!
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Walt Disney World”