Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

ADR's now online!

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

ADR's now online!

Postby alice in wonderland » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 am

i was searching the disney website last night (from 3-4am thanks Matilda) and discovered thta you can now make advanced reservations online.

You probably already know this, i am just a bit behind the times these days.. I think this is so cool... apparently u still have to call disney if u need to change a reservation but it seems to make the whole process so much easier.

now i want to go...i miss that good food!

I also need to go back on the disney cruise line as my shampoo ran out last night so i can no longer smell thta smell and pretend i am onboard
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: ADR's now online!

Postby Mel » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:50 pm

If you're way behind with this news Jess, I'm with you :lol: That's great news, although I won't be needing it for another five years yet :( It will probably all change again by then. Will make everything so much easier :)
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

ColinA
D Ticket
D Ticket

Postby ColinA » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 pm

I will let you know how the online system works, will find out soon.

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 pm

That'd be good Colin. Will probably be using it in 12 months or so.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

ColinA
D Ticket
D Ticket

Postby ColinA » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:51 am

Now that I have got the busy part of the year out of the way, time to post on the upcoming holiday.

My wife has used the online ADR system for booking most of the restuarants, apart from a few minor errors all OK until the dates into new year clicked over and the system would not accept the room reservation. This seems to have been fixed now. During this period she rang to make the bookings.

Initially the the system had problems, but like any software it takes time to sort out the bugs.

ADR's for this year can be made 90 days out (if staying on property) for the first 11days, and then book one day at a time after this. Next time the booking will revert back to 180 days for us.

In total we have 41 ADR's, my wife enjoyed the planning around the EMH and where the TIW and DVC discounts apply.

Now for the countdown, 5 weeks and 5 days before the fun starts!

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 am

In total we have 41 ADR's
:shock:

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Walt Disney World”