Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

I'm off to WDW 6-18 Dec 2006...

australiankaren
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby australiankaren » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:59 pm

hey,
what meeting????

I'll try the walmart thing, or walgreens.......thanks

have a good one
karen
WDW.....POFQ,POR, Contemporary
6-18 December 2006

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby sandie » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:28 pm

The Club meeting!!!!!!! This is the website for the Club. If you go to the home page there should be the date for the next meeting in October. The guys will all be back from their around the world trip and will have heaps of tips. Its great when someone new turns up - gives everyone else some perspective.

Sandie

australiankaren
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby australiankaren » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:36 pm

hey sandi,
you learn something new every day :D

I'll def. be interested if I can make it...

will look up the details.

have a good one
Karen
WDW.....POFQ,POR, Contemporary
6-18 December 2006

WayneG
B Ticket
B Ticket

Club Next Meeting details

Postby WayneG » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:17 pm

Karen,

The clubs next meeting will be on Saturday 25th November at 7.30pm. The location is St Marks Anglican Church Hall
Cnr Auburn Rd and Hume Hwy Yagoona.
At the meeting we will have a complete review of the trip and Disney trivia, news and much more.

If you would like to have tips for your upcoming trip to Walt Disney World please let me know. Hope to see you at the meeting.

The new Nemo ride is open at Epcot at the renamed Living Seas (now the Seas with Nemo) and it is having rave reviews. Also on the 15th November at Animal Kingdom is the opening of the Nemo stage show. In the Magic Kingdom you will need to keep and eye out in Tomorrowland for any soft openings of the Monsters Inc Laughing Floor.

Wayne

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Walt Disney World”