Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Back from Disneyland / Walt Disney World and Mousefest

Gerard
E Ticket
E Ticket

Back from Disneyland / Walt Disney World and Mousefest

Postby Gerard » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:11 pm

I have been back for over a week now, sorry I have not posted but I got back to bad news (Death in family)

Had a great time, the weather was perfect and everything was Christmas.
I was not impressed with Mousefest, seemed to be an event of podcasters and webmasters to bask in their own self importance, so I didn't do to many events as it got in the way of the magic.

I did all the new things since last year, all Nemo based, The Subs in Disneyland (very impressive) The Musical at Animal Kingdom (I liked it, got good Video) and the Seas with Nemo (Subs on a smaller scale, but still good). All Nemo Stuff featured a lot of Australian Accents.

I also ate at the Yak and Yeti (nice)

Did all the Christmas Stuff like the Candle light processional at epcot. Mickey’s Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom and the Osborn Lights at MGM Disney Studios.

I will add more latter

alice in wonderland
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby alice in wonderland » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:46 am

Welcome home.

I can't wait to here all about it. I am off to the world in 5 days!!!!!!
I can't wait. I am glad you had bnice weather. It is looking like it will be about 18-20 degress C when i am there!

Hurry up and post your TR!

Jess
I have no holidays planned to disney for a while....how depressing...i will just have to live through all your adventures!

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:59 am

Welcome back Gerard. Sorry to hear of your loss - my condolences to you and your family.

Looking forward to catching up in the New Year with you - I'm sure we are all very interested in hearing about Christmas in DL and WDW, as well as the new attractions over there.

See you soon.

(Wow - this is message 800 for me!) :D
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015