Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

I'm finally here!

BrizMarc
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby BrizMarc » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:23 am

I hate to have to think about it but in 62 days I will have been home and then come back here again, assuming that I decide to take another contract on the ships again. Of course that means that I could conceivably be back at WDW 7 months from now.
Do you work on cruise ships? Also, seems like you took this trip solo by your posts. What kinda money did the trip cost you to do solo and what was the best way of going about booking for a solo trip?

Thanks mate.

ColinA
D Ticket
D Ticket

Postby ColinA » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:12 pm

Do you work on cruise ships? Also, seems like you took this trip solo by your posts. What kinda money did the trip cost you to do solo and what was the best way of going about booking for a solo trip?

Thanks mate.
How long do you want to stay

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:05 pm

Do you work on cruise ships?
Greg is our wonderful website creator - and yes, he works on the ships. After a six-month tour of the Caribbean on the "Caribbean Princess", he returned to Australia for a short while - but now he is on the Holland-America Line's "MS Amsterdam" which is currently doing its world-cruise. He was recently in Sydney, but as of a couple of days ago, he was in Brunei!

He doesn't get the chance to pop into this website so often these days due to his limited connectivity, but he does update his blog as often as he can. You can follow Greg's (mis)adventures here:

http://www.planettrekker.info/cruise/

Greg's a good writer and we appreciate his time in updating his stories for everyone.
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

BrizMarc
C Ticket
C Ticket

Postby BrizMarc » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:27 am

Thanks mate.
How long do you want to stay
somewhere around 10 days.

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Walt Disney World”