Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Highlights/Lowlights

sandie
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Highlights/Lowlights

Postby sandie » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:20 pm

Here are the highlights (and sometimes lowlights of our visit to WDW)

Highlight: Yeti animatronic in Expedition Everest.

Lowlight: The fact that the Everest Mountain's theming is only visible in the park. Once you are in the car park and anywhere else on Disney property it is obviously a flat sided building. After noticing this I carefully looked everywhere and as far as I can see this is the only Disney attraction like this. e.g. Tower of Terror - the hotel is themed on all sides.

Highlight: Getting my husband on Splash Mountain so I could finally get a family photo!!!!

Highlight: Photopass - this is a great idea. After three weeks we had 128 photos on our card - the cd of all the photos cost me $129. Thats only a little more than a dollar a photo!

Highlight: Seeing my son skipper the Jungle Cruise boat

Highlight: Free Dining - this easily saved us $1500

Lowlight: Not being able to only order one course when using free dining. Disney would insist we would take all three course - which ended up in the bin. Not a very sustainable approach.

Highlight: The Pirate and Princess Party. Due to torrential rain there was only about 800 people in the park - verycool - walk ons to everything including a private audience with Mr Sparrow.

Lowlight: The weather. I only suggest you visit in August/September if you really have to! 40 degrees with 90%plus humidity each day - not comfortable!

Sandie

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Walt Disney World”