Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Storm in a Tea Cup ...

The lastest news in the world of Disney
mushu mama
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Storm in a Tea Cup ...

Postby mushu mama » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:00 pm

Or maybe I should have titled this thread 'Fantasyland Fracas'..... :wink:

Did anyone else read the news article about the Biffo over queue jumping in the line up for the Tea Cups?

for those who haven't seen it.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business ... 6320.story

unbelieveable! :shock:

I was just stunned that anyone would behave this way over one spot further in the line for the Tea Cups. I mean, its not like they weren't going to get to ride or anything.

shocking....
A) that grown women would get physically combative over such a triviality in the first place,
B)in the Magic Kingdom for Goodness sake!!!!! :!: , and
C) that they would set such an example for the likely multitude of kids around them - particularly those in both of their care.

What a disgraceful display. Interestingly, in TDL if you stopped to tie your shoelace/take a photo or whatever, the entire line would wait... smilingly.... until you moved forward.

Hands up all those that think the 'lady' that got injured will milk it for all its worth? :roll:

~ Lisa ~
1999- Tokyo DL, 2008- DLR/Cal Adventure, 2012-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2013-Tokyo DLand/Sea, 2014-DLR/Cal Adventure, 2015- Paris DL, 2016 - WDW/Disneycruise , upcoming - May 2018 - HongKong DL

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney News”