Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

COVID19 Thread

The lastest news in the world of Disney
DisneyKaren
D Ticket
D Ticket

Re: COVID19 Thread

Postby DisneyKaren » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:25 pm

Keith - I'm in!

I've booked the 2 nights at AKL with a savannah view for my birthday. The dream is alive!

Greg I am with you on switching between a great trip and living. I'd love to change jobs even if it pays less; but let's be honest, I really don't want to get paid less!

A friend in New England is getting married in October and has advised by email I'll be receiving an invitation. Initially I was keen to look up fall leaves bus tours but do I really want to spend a few days on a bus with lots of people??? I am considering a sneaky trip to DLR on the way home depending how busy the parks are. As it'll be just before or after Halloween I'll check availability before booking just in case. Likely just 3-4 days but will be nice all the same.

If nothing else I'll at least get to the Harry Potter and Disney stores in New York City, plus get good use of all my masks.
1996: Disneyland & Epcot | 2001: EuroDisney | 2014: DLR & DLRP | 2015: WDW | 2017: DLR, Aulani, TDR | 2018: DLR | 2020: SDR & HKDL | 2023: WDW

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:15 pm

Wow...New England in fall is definitely on the bucket list, I'm jealous about that one. Having 4 distinct seasons like that is something I've never really experienced.

No such thing as a sneaky trip to Disney, they are all "Woohoo!! I'm going to Disney!!".

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

DisneyKaren
D Ticket
D Ticket

Postby DisneyKaren » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:56 pm

Wow...New England in fall is definitely on the bucket list, I'm jealous about that one. Having 4 distinct seasons like that is something I've never really experienced.
No such thing as a sneaky trip to Disney, they are all "Woohoo!! I'm going to Disney!!".
Greg
The trip was amazing! My older sister joined me and her daughter complained about all our photos being leaves and buildings. No trip to DLR on the way home as I wanted to make the most of any chance of seeing fall leaves and I knew I had a 4 week trip to Orlando coming up. I did enjoy seeing the NYC Disney Store all decorated for Halloween and then Christmas.
1996: Disneyland & Epcot | 2001: EuroDisney | 2014: DLR & DLRP | 2015: WDW | 2017: DLR, Aulani, TDR | 2018: DLR | 2020: SDR & HKDL | 2023: WDW

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:42 pm

My older sister joined me and her daughter complained about all our photos being leaves and buildings.
Haha. I can't imagine having to explain to people that I travelled all that way and all I had to show for it was a photo of a leaf. Mind you, people who know me would be surprised I took any photos at all.

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney News”