Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Become A Pirate of the Caribbean

The lastest news in the world of Disney
KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Become A Pirate of the Caribbean

Postby KeithS » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:58 am

I spoke to Wayne the other night and referred him to this awesome competition currently being offered in the US.

Basically, if you win, you get to tour Walt Disney Imagineering in LA and you get modeled to become a character in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride for 1 year!

Now we know how hard it is to get into WDI - believe us, Wayne has tried on numerous occasions to get through those gates - it just doesn't happen to us mortals...so to win a prize to tour there would be amazing.

Here is the link for our readers in the US.

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/livea ... _page.html

The grand prize details are:

One lucky sweepstakes winner will receive the Grand Prize, which includes:
2 vacation trips to California for 4 people.
On your first visit, a Disney Imagineer will turn your likeness into a custom piece of Pirate art.
You and three guests enjoy lunch and a tour of Walt Disney Imagineering.
About six weeks later, you return for a 3-day vacation at the Disneyland Resort including:
2 nights accommodation in the new Pirate Suite at the Disneyland Hotel and a 1-day Park Hopper pass for admittance to the Disneyland and California Adventure parks.

Your Pirate likeness will be revealed in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Disneyland and you'll enjoy an exclusive meet and greet with Captain Jack Sparrow character.

Dine at your special table in the Blue Bayou restaurant inside the Pirates attraction, and your Pirate caricature will remain part of the Disneyland attraction for 1 year. All this plus much more VIP treatment and bonus amenities during your visits!

This is an amazing competition - there are also numerous secondary prizes. If I was in the US - I know I'd be entering! The competition is open until 31 January.
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney News”