Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Today's Disney News from the front page...

The lastest news in the world of Disney

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Today's Disney News from the front page...

Postby calisota » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby KeithS » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:53 pm

Lots of interesting news there.
I read about the cable car plans last week - it is an interesting concept and will help alleviate some of the bus-capacity issues that we noticed last year when we were there.  It is much cheaper to build than a monorail, and the new-style cable cars (like the big one in Katoomba that goes into the valley) are airconditioned and hold 100 people at a time...better than the WDW buses which have limited capacity.
The Mary Poppins Returns casting gets better and better too - Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke both confirmed now.  I wonder if they can pull this off.
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:20 am

Lots of interesting news there.
I read about the cable car plans last week - it is an interesting concept and will help alleviate some of the bus-capacity issues that we noticed last year when we were there.  It is much cheaper to build than a monorail, and the new-style cable cars (like the big one in Katoomba that goes into the valley) are airconditioned and hold 100 people at a time...better than the WDW buses which have limited capacity.
The Mary Poppins Returns casting gets better and better too - Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke both confirmed now.  I wonder if they can pull this off.
A cable car is a "ride" that I would do. Don't like the rollercoasters but love to fly. And I call it a ride because it would be another attraction rather than just taking a bus.
I can imagine that there will be a lot of insurance being taken out on Angela Lansbury and Dick Van Dyke to finish the project. How old are they?
Greg

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby calisota » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 pm

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney News”