Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Pixar plays an exciting visit to Castle Hill

The lastest news in the world of Disney
Minnies Yoo Hoo
A Ticket
A Ticket

Pixar plays an exciting visit to Castle Hill

Postby Minnies Yoo Hoo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I opened the local Hills shire times and found an article on page 5.

It says " Buzz, Woody, and Mr Incredible will come to life in the sand at the Inaugural Sydney Hills international sand sculpting contest. It will feature 8 international and 3 Aussie sand sculptors, who will feature many sculptures of Pixar characters.

It's being held at Bella Vista Farm which is about 10 mins from the heart of Castle Hill, and will run from Dec 26th to Jan 26th. There is a lot more in the article but that's the main stuff.

How exciting, something unique that will make our holiday season even that little bit more cheerier -/ -/ -/

KeithS
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Pixar plays an exciting visit to Castle Hill

Postby KeithS » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Thanks for that Julie. I remember a few years ago there was going to be a Disney sand sculpture event at a Sydney beach but it was later cancelled. We were going to have a club outing to it.

I think I'll try and get up to Castle Hill when this is on.
Keith

Trip history:
DLR: 2005, 06, 09, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18
DLRP: 2006
HKDL: 2006 (Mar & Sept), 11 (Apr & Dec), 14, 19
SDR: 2017
TDR: 2008, 10, 17
WDW: 2006, 13 (Mar & Sept), 16, 19
DCL: 2013, 15 (Alaska & Hawaii), 18
Aulani: 2015

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney News”