Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Amazing Race Australia

The lastest news in the world of Disney
ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Amazing Race Australia

Postby ajp » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:16 pm

I was reading the article that Greg posted on the home page at home the other night with much excitement. Ros and I have talked for years how cool it would be to do it. And now it's here she has gone cold on the idea. I still reckon it would be absolutely awesome to do an Amazing Race, although I would be not sure about some of the eating challenges and also some of the height ones.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Amazing Race Australia

Postby calisota » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 am

I was reading the article that Greg posted on the home page at home the other night with much excitement. Ros and I have talked for years how cool it would be to do it. And now it's here she has gone cold on the idea. I still reckon it would be absolutely awesome to do an Amazing Race, although I would be not sure about some of the eating challenges and also some of the height ones.
I'd do it with you...I would do the eating ones and you could do the height ones. :)

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

Mel
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby Mel » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 am

I saw an ad for this on tele the other day. I would LOVE to do an Amazing Race, it's the only reality TV show that I've ever gotten into. Of course, it's rotten timing so I can't even think about applying :(

I think you guys should apply for it! :D
The Big Trip: DL, WDW and Disney cruise 2016

LouiseB
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby LouiseB » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Aww I would love to do the Amazing Race!!! My husband and I would do so well at it as we love travelling and always manage to get ourselves into and out of sticky situations...except we would be that one couple that everyone loves to hate! We would constantly berate each other but still somehow do well (that's my theory anyway!).

I just checked the application form...all 16 pages of it! And realised we can't apply anyway as it is going to be happening when we are in America! Maybe next time...

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Excellent countdown clock Louise!

LouiseB
A Ticket
A Ticket

Postby LouiseB » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 pm

kuchnie Czeladź