Down Under Disneyana Australian Disney Forum-Down Under Disneyana – Australia's premiere Disney fan site

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

Disney news on the website

The lastest news in the world of Disney
calisota
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Disney news on the website

Postby calisota » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:02 am

Just posted a whole lot of articles on the site.

The one about the Sorcerers Apprentice is pretty interesting.

Greg
Chiang Mai Pickleball Club Play Pickleball in paradise

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Re: Disney news on the website

Postby ajp » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Thanks Greg, good to see the news return. I don't visit the regular and various Disney news and blog sites much anymore, so getting updates here will be great.

I was very interested in the Sorcerers one as well. It appears that the Cage/Turteltaub/Bruckheimer team may look to live action some more of the old animated greats or maybe even something different. I really enjoy these Cage movies so looking forward to this one and many more.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

churros
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby churros » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:12 pm

I don't visit the regular and various Disney news and blog sites much anymore.
Anthony do you find that you sucked up every bit of information you could before your trip and since you've come back you eased right off?

ajp
Annual Pass
Annual Pass

Postby ajp » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 pm

That's definitely something to do with it Beth. But I also put it down to circumstance. I had a lot of hours to fill in with my previous job, so spent alot of hours reading the sites. When we returned and I had to look for work and take care of the house, and then jumped straight into the sport coaching, it didn't leave much time, so of course I don't tend to while away the hours looking at the sites. I'm slowly starting to read Mice Age and DisBoards again, but I won't be catching up in a hurry.
2023 Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Lines - Disney Wish. Going to be awesome to be back!

kuchnie Czeladź

Return to “Disney News”